This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities
Concerning this Item
Rights & Access
The articles associated with the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black-and-White Negatives have been in the domain that is public are liberated to utilize and reuse.
Personal line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black-and-White Negatives.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, in addition to use of the first things, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing main Sources.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction Number: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching photographic printing)
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, you gain access to larger size pictures on site. )
Alternatively, you can buy copies of varied types through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a electronic image is showing: The characteristics for the digital image partially depend on whether it had been made of the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above carries a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there’s an electronic image which was made directly from the initial and it is of enough quality for many book purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you can make use of the reproduction quantity to get a content from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white („b&w“) sources are listed and you also want a copy showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), you are able to generally purchase an excellent copy associated with the initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and such as the catalog record („About This Item“) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase kinds can be found regarding the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you’ll want to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs Reading area to look at the initial item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image is going to be visible from the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be looked at at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found when you’re outside of the Library of Congress as the product is legal rights limited or is not examined for legal rights limitations. As a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide a initial product whenever an electronic image can be acquired. When you have a compelling reason to understand initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie photographic negatives are especially at the mercy of harm. Also, they are much easier to see on line where they truly are presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit number 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and will never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they reside in the borders of the town and now have usage of town facilities, here is the only faucet inside your home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who can participate under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and possess usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.